Emma Isaacs bought her first business aged 18, became a property investor at 19, and took over Business Chicks aged 26, transforming it into the 500,000-strong global community it is today. She’s also the best-selling author of Winging It and mum to six children. Sounds like an extraordinary journey, right? Well, it didn’t come without sacrifice, grit … and a whole lot of hustle.
But despite being an all-in, 24-hour hustler in the past, today, Em wants to redefine the way we get it done. Hustling in the traditional sense is no longer working for us as a burnt-out, bleary-eyed nation. Moreover, the pandemic has thrust us into a new working world. It’s about viewing work in a new light so we can still be wildly successful without working longer hours and sacrificing what matters most: our health, our loved ones and our sanity.
All persons aged 16 years or older entering the Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC) will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of vaccination will be required in order to gain entry. Proof of vaccination will be required from one of the following sources to be granted access to the venue:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- VaxCheck (mySA GOV app)
- Printed immunisation history with valid ID
- SA Health Medical Exemption together with a negative COVID-19 test result taken in the past 72 hours.
ACC are enforcing the following rules with no exceptions:
- ACC is unable to provide entry based on a single vaccine dose.
- ACC is unable to provide entry to the Centre based on a negative COVID-19 test result
- Medical exemptions are only valid if they are granted by SA Health. ACC are unable to accept medical exemptions from a GP and unable to grant entry to the venue based on evidence of a clinical trial.
- Any SA Health medical exemption must be accompanied by a negative COVD-19 test result taken in the past 72 hours
Making this event COVID safe for you all is our number one priority. Because of the current COVID-restrictions, we’re unable to take seating requests like normal. If you’d like to be seated with someone else, you need to purchase your tickets in the same transaction. No seating requests can be taken after bookings are completed or on the day – we know this is tricky, but hope you’ll understand – together we can keep this event safe for everyone.
We work extremely closely with our venues, suppliers, contractors and everyone involved with our events to protect the health and wellbeing of our community – you are our top priority. Of course, we will update you if any changes come up.
PROUDLY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH