We’re bringing thousands of women (and men!) together to celebrate one of the most important dates on our calendar – International Women’s Day.
Business Chicks hosts the most coveted International Women’s Day events across Australia and we’re so excited to be uniting in Melbourne for another year.
With this year’s theme as #EachForEqual, we recognise each one of us has the power to shape a gender equal world.
Over lunch, you’ll hear from three women who have fundamentally changed the world we live in; each one lifting all of us up to live in a more equal society.
- Sam Bloom: Sam is the face of resilience and authenticity. At 41, she fell from a balcony, leaving her paralysed from the chest down. Sam believed her life was empty until her son found a magpie, which they named Penguin, and became pivotal in Sam’s road to finding purpose and strength. Her bestselling book is now being turned into a Hollywood film, with Naomi Watts starring as Sam.
- Jane Caro: Jane is one of Australia’s most well-known social commentators, authors, journalists and columnists. She has published nine books, her latest book Unbreakable, women share stories of resilience and hope, shares a collection of honest women’s accounts on overcoming all types of challenges.
- Fiori Giovanni: At the age of 12, Fiori had her marriage arranged, at 14 she was recruited to the Eritrean army, and at 15 made the agonising decision to escape the war and leave her family in search for a life in a free country. Now, Fiori is a certified business coach, business owner, and best-selling author. She’s ready to tell her story on turning from being a child soldier to successful businesswoman.
To celebrate and show your solidarity for such an important day, we’d love you to join us. Bring your best friend, mum or daughter, work wife, team, or a woman who has changed your life.
Gold table inclusions:
- Premium table positioning
- Corporate table signage
- Every attendee to receive a speaker’s book
- Priority Check-In
- Every attendee to receive a special gift
- Logo on screen (including other Gold Table logos)
Proudly in Partnership With