Website Reform Clothing Co.
Reform Clothing creates premium custom apparel for groups to express their identity and celebrate a sense of belonging.
We’re heading into 2020 in an exciting new stage of growth which will see us introduce and transition current customers to our self service platform, and revolutionize the way a platform, product and supply chain can work together.
The result will change what people understand custom apparel to be. It allows schools and sporting groups to tell their stories in incredibly unique ways, and companies to reward their teams and express their culture to the world.
We need people at the top of their game to bring all this to life and adapt to the unique needs of different customers.
Our culture is built to move fast, build world-class things and minimise time spent on the negative interactions that make up so much of work. We hate anything resembling politics and game playing.
We practice transparency and respectful candour through fact-based debate and decision making.
We work autonomously and are removing traditional management, replacing it with coaching and extreme personal ownership.
Recruiting people who genuinely believe this is a great way of working is a key element to our success.
You can find more about the culture we are building in our ‘How we work’ document below.
The Position: Account Manager
This role is best suited to a candidate who is passionate about sales, excited to exceed targets and can travel interstate frequently to meet customers. Core functions of this role:
- Take complete ownership of a growing portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Generate revenue in an increasingly competitive market, and pursue opportunities to drive continued growth
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships with your customers
- Drive customer adoption of a new, evolving service model as our online platform develops
- Identify and communicate trends in customer interactions which may indicate a change in our offering is warranted or a new trend amongst our market is emerging
- Be a driver of Reform’s values and behaviours outlined in the “How we work” document: http://assets.reformclothing.com/how-we-work.pdf
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has Sales or Account Management experience and is excited to take the next step in their Sales career
- Loves having a target to hit and is proactive about reaching it consistently
- Thrives in a fast paced and high volume environment where the ability to adapt to change is essential for growth
- Communicates candidly and respectfully
- Thinks strategically, proactively identifies potential roadblocks and adjusts their approach accordingly
- Is naturally curious about people
- Recognises the greatest work happens as part of a team
- Is eager to learn and improve every day
In addition to a salary we offer:
- A company that wants you to impact how we do things and push the limits of what you can do
- The opportunity to be actively involved in company strategy and shape our future
- Regular social functions with the Australian team and some inclusive of the US team
- Five weeks annual leave
- Flexible hours and location
- The salary offered will be based on your current skills and capabilities.
You must also have:
- A valid Australian Drivers License and access to a vehicle to regularly visit customers
- The willingness and flexibility to travel interstate regularly
- Ability to successfully gain a Working With Children’s check
Please attach a cover letter detailing how you would be a driver of Reform’s values and behaviours outlined in the “How we work” document