Business Chicks’ international experiences like Necker Island, The Hunger Project and Movers & Breakers have become legendary. Giving amazing minds the space to flourish, these exciting trips have led to new businesses, connections and ideas.
In March, we’re running our next Knowledge + Study Tour in partnership with UCLA. You’ll get access to world-class learning at the distinguished UCLA Anderson School of Management, go behind-the scenes at Disneyland and head into carefully-selected LA-based companies to learn firsthand from the executives you have built them.
Whether you’re a business owner, business leader or manager, or just a damn amazing person who might be seeking more, this educational experience will spark something in you, open your eyes to new levels of possibility for yourself and your business and leave you with bunch of life-long friends and connections too.
Key growth experiences include, and certainly not limited to:
- Methodically generate ideas, de-risk guesses and solve the right problems for the right people
- Scratch deep beneath the surface to uncover proven strategies for scaling up
- Build brand loyalty and deliver matchless customer experiences
- Revolutionise company operations, motivate teams, and keep employees aligned to the company vision
- Harness persuasive communication, leveraging growth through your presence
Hosted by Emma Isaacs and members of Business Chicks Australia’s team, we’re pulling out all stops to make this a phenomenal five days of new heights and real connections, with lots of special surprises in-between.