Business Chicks’ international experiences like Necker Island, The Hunger Project and Movers & Breakers have become legendary. Giving amazing minds the space to flourish, these exciting trips have led to new businesses, connections and ideas.
Introducing our latest experience, Global CEO of Business Chicks, Emma Isaacs invites Premium members to our Knowledge + Study Tour in partnership with UCLA in April + May 2019. You’ll get access to world-class learning at the distinguished UCLA Anderson School of Management, go behind-the scenes at Disneyland and head into carefully-selected LA-based companies.
Whether you’re a business owner, business leader or manager, or just a damn amazing person who might be seeking more, this educational experience will spark something in you, open your eyes to new levels of possibility for yourself and your business and leave you with bunch of life-long friends and connections too.
Key growth experiences include, and certainly not limited to:
* Methodically generate ideas, de-risk guesses and solve the right problems for the right people
* Scratch deep beneath the surface to uncover proven strategies for scaling up, and invent new business models without wasting capital
* Build brand loyalty and deliver matchless customer experiences
* Revolutionise company operations, motivate teams, and keep employees aligned to the company vision
* Harness persuasive communication, leveraging growth through your presence
* Network with local entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and private equity executives
Hosted by Emma Isaacs and members of the Business Chicks Australia’s team, we’re pulling out all stops to make this a phenomenal five days of new heights and real connections, with lots of special surprises in-between.
The Knowledge + Study Tour is open to Premium members only. To book now or to find out more information, reach out at takemetoLA@businesschicks.com.au.