Great leadership starts with you understanding you
Research tells us that self-awareness is the strongest predictor of overall success as a leader. A self-aware leader knows what their strengths are and can lean into them, they understand why they do what they do and why they react in certain ways. Strong self-awareness means you can show up and lead others authentically as the best version of you.
If you’re ready to be seen as a leader, to take on more responsibility, to grow, and to get ready for your next step, Leadership + me is the course for you.
Format: 4 week online program kicking off in February 2022.
For those people who’d like to unpack their Gallup Strengths, you can add on a 5th week to your program.
We’ll dive into:
- Getting to know your Strengths
- Influencing with impact
- Rising women
- Tough conversations
- Managing workplace mental health
This is for you if:
- You already lead a team and want to develop as a leader
- You have aspirations of leading a team
- You want to gain a greater understanding of your strengths and how to maximise them
- Your self talk sometimes gets in the way of putting your hand up or stepping forward
- You love learning and want to understand why you do what you do
- You’re serious about your leadership development and are ready to go