From being appointed Dolly magazine’s youngest editor ever, to gracing our screens for more than 25 years, we’re as accustomed to seeing her face on our TV screens as we are seeing our own face in the mirror each day.
Lisa Wilkinson is quite simply, a powerhouse in Australian media, whether in magazines, radio, TV or online. Lisa has done it all.
And she can now add published author to that unrivalled CV with the release of her best-selling autobiography, It Wasn’t Meant To Be Like This.
In an exclusive event, just for Business Chicks, we’ll turn the tables and put Lisa in the hot seat – as we get to the bottom of her extraordinary life – much of which she has never talked about before.
From what it was like being headhunted by Kerry Packer, to her time working in New York with feminist icon Gloria Steinem, to the sexual assault she has kept secret until now, what made her the boss everyone wanted to work for, the time she dated a member of KISS, to her decade-long stint at the Today Show, to interviewing everyone from Lady Gaga and David Beckham to Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney, to the phone call from a young woman called Brittany Higgins that she says changed her life forever.
Yes, Lisa has done it all.
These will be Lisa’s only live events so grab your colleagues, rally your friends, (or just come alone and make new ones – most people do!) and let’s make up for all the time we lost.
GOLD TABLE DETAILS:
Golden rays, golden gaytimes and now golden tables; we say if you’re going to do something, make it golden (ok, we’ve never said that but let’s go with it 😉). For an additional $100 per person you will receive these golden additions:
- A copy of Lisa’s book for everyone at the table
- Premium positioned table closer to the front
- Table signage if you’d like to be a bit extra and show off your company to the room
All persons aged 16 years or older entering the Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC) will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of vaccination will be required in order to gain entry. Proof of vaccination will be required from one of the following sources to be granted access to the venue:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- VaxCheck (mySA GOV app)
- Printed immunisation history with valid ID
- SA Health Medical Exemption together with a negative COVID-19 test result taken in the past 72 hours.
ACC are enforcing the following rules with no exceptions:
- ACC is unable to provide entry based on a single vaccine dose.
- ACC is unable to provide entry to the Centre based on a negative COVID-19 test result
- Medical exemptions are only valid if they are granted by SA Health. ACC are unable to accept medical exemptions from a GP and unable to grant entry to the venue based on evidence of a clinical trial.
- Any SA Health medical exemption must be accompanied by a negative COVD-19 test result taken in the past 72 hours
Making this event COVID safe for you all is our number one priority. Because of the current COVID-restrictions, we’re unable to take seating requests like normal. If you’d like to be seated with someone else, you need to purchase your tickets in the same transaction. No seating requests can be taken after bookings are completed or on the day – we know this is tricky, but hope you’ll understand – together we can keep this event safe for everyone.
We work extremely closely with our venues, suppliers, contractors and everyone involved with our events to protect the health and wellbeing of our community – you are our top priority. Of course, we will update you if any changes come up.
PROUDLY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH