Presence changes everything. And it can mean the difference between a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’. It can mean the difference between landing that big client or losing them; having your idea heard or staying in the background; getting that promotion or feeling stuck where you are.And it isn’t something you’ve either got or you don’t – it’s something you can work on.
Amy Cuddy is a world-renowned expert on mastering your body language and building presence. Her TED talk, Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are, is the second most viewed TED talk of all time with over 40 million views. She’s a Harvard researcher and social psychologist who got women Power Posing in bathrooms all around the world.
Amy joins us for a national tour and will teach you simple, proven ways for mastering your body language and posture so you exude confidence in an authentic way. During the workshop you’ll learn:
• What presence is and why it matters
• How your body language speaks to yourself and others
• How you can use body language to influence people
• Techniques for postures and poses that help you overcome stress and increase confidence
• The easy changes you can make in your everyday habits to build your internal and external presence