Working in tech or just curious about this thriving industry?
Mark Thursday 22 October in your calendar, the next AWS She Builds Day Online is kicking off. The FREE virtual event will feature webinars, workshops, face-to-face learning sessions, TwitchTV segments, partner developer stories and so much more.
Brought to you by our friends at Amazon Web Services, AWS She Builds is all about daring to think big, and is an inclusive and safe space to learn new skills, showcase achievements, and stay equipped for making genuine progress in your career. We love that it exists to encourage those who identify as women to innovate in new areas and leave their mark on technology’s evolving history and place in the world.
AWS She Builds Day Online on October 22 will feature a number of female presenters and leaders from the ANZ and global tech community, representing diverse backgrounds and stories. You can expect peer to peer networking, career development, inspiration and education across topics including AI/ML, serverless, training and certification, security, mobile and working backwards.
The impressive speaker list includes:
- Stephanie Anim-Yankah, Director of Business Development, The Brompton Group
- Dr. Denis Bauer, Head Cloud Computing Bioinformatics, CSIRO
- Alicia Cheah, Director of Community Content, A Cloud Guru
- Shelby Ferson, Senior Manager, Sales ANZ, Databricks
- Rohini Gaonkar, Senior Developer Advocate, India, Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd (AISPL)
- Anna Green, Head of ISV Segment – Asia Pacific and Japan, AWS
- Faye Jakovcevic, Software Engineer, Woodside
- Suneeta Mall, Principal Machine Learning Engineer, NearMap
- Fiona Milne, Data Scientist, Whispir
- Madeleine North, Software Development Engineer, AWS
- Gretchen Scott, Chief Operating Officer, Linc
- Skye Wu, Acting Discovery Manager, Telstra & National Program Manage, AWSN – Cadets Initiative
For FREE registration, the full agenda and more information, visit https://aws-shebuildsday.splashthat.com/ We reckon you’re going to love it!
She Builds Day Online was founded by AWS in 2018 and has grown into a fantastic event that embraces diversity and inclusion across the field, while daring to think big and imagine what’s possible.